- Development of PAT methods for pharmaceutical drug products
- Development of alternative heparin activity test with PAT technology
- Characterization of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC) polymers
- Trend analysis of time-series data using GC-MS instrumentation
- Multivariate classification models to diagnose tuberculosis/non-tuberculosis patients
- Bayesian approach for feature detection
- Automatic selection of optimal Savitzky-Golay smoothing.
- Peak detection in two-dimensional chromatography
- Non-linear peak deconvolution.
- Towards automated deconvolution methods
- System optimization in HPLCxHPLC.
- Resolution metric for two-dimensional chromatography
- Optimization of complementary conditions in HPLC
- Modelling and optimization of HPLC instruments
- Error analysis in non-linear modelling of HPLC retention