- Polymer characterization via solid-state NMR
- Analysis of MALDI-MS data from copolymers
- Characterization of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC) polymers
- Bayesian approach for feature detection
- Automatic selection of optimal Savitzky-Golay smoothing.
- Peak detection in two-dimensional chromatography
- Non-linear peak deconvolution.
- Towards automated deconvolution methods
- System optimization in HPLCxHPLC.
- Resolution metric for two-dimensional chromatography
- Optimization of complementary conditions in HPLC
- Modelling and optimization of HPLC instruments
- Error analysis in non-linear modelling of HPLC retention